Has been Certified by GoDaddy.com
Domain Verification Complete!
This domain has passed the domain origination verification process through GoDaddy.com® using the contact information provided by the Subscriber.
As of the time the certificate was issued, the WHOIS database contained valid email addresses for the Administrative, Technical, and Registrant contacts of this domain name, and the email addresses provided by the Subscriber have either not changed, or were re-verified after any changes to the email addresses provided by the Subscriber were made.
HAS BEEN VERIFIED A SECURE SITE BY GODADDY.COM
This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Domain Control Verified
GoDaddy.com has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain super-euthanasia.com.
Site Name: super-euthanasia.com
Certificate Status: Certificate is valid (4/12/17 2:18 AM to 4/12/20 2:18 AM).
Free Blog! Win a prize!
GOOD NEWS!!! CASH AND SPECIAL PRIZES TO BE WON!!!
SUPER-EUTHANASIA.COM proudly presents
"IMAGINE WITH EUTHANASIA WORLDWIDE
OR IMAGINE WITHOUT EUTHANASIA WORLDWIDE:
A BLOG COMPETITION ABOUT EUTHANASIA 2019."
EXCLUSIVE PRIZES include A Special Certificate of Recognition
and Cash Prizes.
First Prize: Canadian $170.00
Second Prize: Canadian $140.00
Third Prize: Canadian $110.00
This special blog competition is brought to you by
CHAD HIPPSLEY: REMAX Realtor
Surrey, British Columbia (BC), Canada
Cell: (604) 312-8893, Business: (604) 541-4888
MIKE VICTORINO: Mortgage & Insurance Advisor
AJ Insurance Services
New Westminster, BC, Canada
(604) 771-5233, email@example.com
ARNOLD BASCO: Mortgage Specialist
The Mortgage Centre
Surrey, BC, Canada, (604) 417-5709,
YVONNE TAVERA: Realtor
Team 3000 Realty
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Cell. no.: (604) 613-1377
VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY
Surrey, BC, Canada
SIETE BOYS WORLDWIDE GROUP (SBW)
Surrey, BC, Canada
Surrey, BC, Canada
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: December 29, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: December 30, 2019
The prizes will be awarded that same day.
1. Each blog entry should present or describe what would happen if there will be euthanasia worldwide or without euthanasia worldwide. Just use your imagination. Explore euthanasia.
2. Each blog can be unlimited. No word limit. No blog or post limit. You can post unlimited blogs. No age limit. Sky is the limit!
Each blog must be original. Copyright is always observed.
3. Super-Euthanasia.com will be the owner of copyright of all submitted blog entries.
4. You can post in our blog here at:
Thank you very much for your support.
(DESCRIPTION OF THE LOGO OF SUPER-EUTHANASIA.COM)
1. Super-Euthanasia.com has a Canadian registered trademark since 2005. It has been copyrighted in Canada and USA since 2004.
2. Super-Euthanasia.com always aims to be a super domain or website worldwide. "Super" means "of high grade or quality; used as a generalized term of approval; very large or powerful; and exhibiting the characteristics of its type to an extreme or excessive degree." (Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary).
3. The White Syringe with Prescription (Rx) Number symbolizes euthanasia.
4. The Red Maple Leaf means
"Super-Euthanasia.com is a true Canadian.”
The red maple leaf is a national symbol of Canada and is an element of the official Canadian flag.
5. Super-Euthanasia.com is a worldwide service. It is represented by the Greenish Blue Globe.
6. The Rusty and Old Chains mean “euthanasia has been illegal for many, many years, until now, in most countries of the world. Euthanasia still has no freedom almost worldwide.”
7. Vade mecum is Latin for “go with me.” Pro patria is Latin for “for my country.”
8. Think Freely! means "We create our own destiny. Nobody controls us."
Logo Creator and Artwork by:
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Copyright 2016: Florante Alumia
The Great Services of Super-Euthanasia.com
Super-Euthanasia.com has been a registered trademark in Canada. It has also been copyrighted in Canada and USA.
Super-Euthanasia.com has been being published exclusively and officially by FloranteAlumia.com Corporation. https://FloranteAlumia.com
Euthanasia is "the act or practice of killing or permitting the death of hopelessly sick or injured individuals in a relatively painless way for reasons of mercy." (Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary).
Euthanasia (from Greek: εὐθανασία; "good death": εὖ, eu; "well" or "good" – θάνατος, thanatos; "death") is "the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering." (Source: wikipedia.org)
Super-Euthanasia.com has been only collecting information on euthanasia worldwide for many years. It has been promoting the negative and positive issues of euthanasia. It is also promoting those who are against and in favour of euthanasia.
Super-Euthanasia.com has been always neutral, fair or impartial about the very exciting issues, debates and arguments on euthanasia worldwide.
The domain or web site address, "Euthanasia.com," is already taken or not available for us to use.
Instead, "Super-euthanasia.com" is the best among so many domains or website addresses worldwide!
Super-Euthanasia.com always aims to be a super domain or website worldwide. "Super" means "of high grade or quality; used as a generalized term of approval; very large or powerful; and exhibiting the characteristics of its type to an extreme or excessive degree." (Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary).
Vade mecum! Pro patria!
Vade mecum is a Latin for "Go with me." We are hoping that you will go with us in our great issues about euthanasia worldwide.
Pro patria is a Latin for "for my country."
Welcome to our exciting and noble journey!
Vade mecum! Pro patria!
Super-Euthanasia.com is an excellent web site to voice our opinions or views about euthanasia. We create our own destiny. Nobody controls us. Think freely!
The post below, entitled "Dear nurses: On this day...," was published in the November 2016 issue (Volume 112, Number 8) of "Canadian Nurse," the official publication of Canadian Nurses Association (CNA). Copyright 2016: Canadian Nurses Association.
CNA is the national professional association representing nearly 139,000 Registered Nurses in Canada. Medical Assistance in Dying or physician-assisted dying has been legal in Canada since early this year.
Medical assistance in dying provides patients the option to end their life with the assistance of a doctor or nurse practitioner.
Please support us
Please post your comments and opinions in our blog. It's free! Be one of the marketing and advertising partners of Super-Euthanasia.com with very reasonable and great rates and deals. Thank you.
Webmaster of Super-Euthanasia.com: